Mark Feinberg is Managing Partner of Feinberg Capital Advisors (“FCA”), a boutique investment & advisory firm and is an investor and also serves as CEO of OTHRSource, a firm that provides a suite of on-demand and support services to emerging brands. Mark also oversees OTHRGiving, a 501(c3) focused on helping feed and care for those in need.
Mark has held numerous board positions and also served as COO and CFO for High Road/Ciao Bella Ice Cream. Prior to becoming an investor and operator, Mark held senior level roles with Ernst & Young & IBM. Mark is a founding partner of the Dunwoody Chamber of Commerce, is a lead mentor at The Farm (Comcast/NBC internal incubator) is a member of Leadership Atlanta and graduated from Goizueta Business School at Emory (MBA02, BBA96).
- Food & Beverage Companies with a unique product offering
- CPG Services companies (ie. merchandising, demo services, data/analytics, eCommerce, trade promotion management)
- Founders that exhibit strong community and human interest (a requirement)
- Typically early stage; under $1M in revenue (although have made exceptions)
- Southeast location preferred but not a requirement
- Flexible with structure (in service to the entrepreneur and their individual stage and goals)